JOBS AT GRIMROSS
Interested in joining the Grimross family?
Grimross: Full Time Accounting Technician/Bookkeeper
Grimross Brewing Corp. is a Fredericton based brewery with an expanding customer base of Provincial Liquor Stores, Agency Stores, Licensees and a Brewtique and Taproom. We are looking for an organized self-starter with bookkeeping experience to be part of our dynamic, team-oriented workplace. The successful candidate will be working with a variety of people, in various roles, throughout the organization.
Key responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
● Monthly full cycle bookkeeping; day-to-day maintenance of accurate books for accounts
payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries.
● Payroll processing/ administration, issuing ROEs, setting up new employees in payroll software,
updating employee records
● Monthly financial close process, including reconciling bank and credit card accounts,
preparation of the month-end financial statements, balance sheet and profit & loss statements,
as well as department detail reports.
● Verify the accuracy of business transactions.
● Process credit cards (reconciliation, payment, etc.)
● Work with Brewery and Logistics staff to ensure weekly invoice submission to NB Liquor.
● Monthly and Quarterly government remittances
● Assist in planning and forecasting cash management functions.
● Identify opportunities for cost improvement to ensure the business stays profitable.
● Assist with management of A/R to ensure proper and timely collections.
● Assist the President/CEO and management staff as requested.
● Create KPI reports as requested.
● Work with Executive and management to maintain documented accounting procedures and
Requirements / Qualifications:
● Completion of a recognized Business Administration and Accounting program
● Experience with business productivity software (i.e. MS Office, Google Workspace)
● Experience using accounting software
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
● $15.00 - $19.00 / hour
● Medical Benefits (Blue Cross)
● Life insurance
● Casual dress
● Company events
● On-site parking
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off at 600 Bishop Drive, Fredericton,NB.